[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can't deploy my BPEL process to jBPM BPEL 1.1 Beta3

rainstar79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 11:43:06 EDT 2007

Hi Agus,
thanks for your help. I was now able to deploy my process!!!!!!

But here is my next question :-)

What is my next step after I ran: ant deploy-definition  I got the right message:

17:31:35,559 INFO  [[/jbpm-bpel]] processDeployServlet:
  | deployed process definition: Planets

I always thought, that my process is now running as a Web Service and I can see it in the jboss Monitoring under http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services?

Where do I see my BPEL process running now in order to create a client to communicate with my process?!?

..or do I have to run another ant-task?!?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers Rainer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038940#4038940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038940