[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Programatic SFSB instantiation and associating w/conversatio

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 12:26:24 EDT 2007

I need to hand off from 1 SFSB to another at a certain point.  I see that Manager has everything I need to manipulate conversations.

But looking through Seam source I didn't see where Seam instantiates beans AND associates them with contexts.  I'd like to do this correctly.  Should I just do a standard EJB SFSB instantiation, and explicitly associate this with the context? Contexts.lookupInStatefulContexts(String) is clearly how I'd lookup such a bean if it existed.

...hmm, it looks like Components.getInstance(String name, boolean create) is how I should do the lookup.  Should I then explicitly associate it with a conversation?

Thanks.  Hope these questions aren't too dumb.  The seam source is very nicely structured, but it is a lot to understand :-)

Stu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4038958#4038958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4038958