[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Some Issues with clustering on JBoss 4.0.4 and EJB stub

ablevine1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 18:42:18 EDT 2007

"bstansberry at jboss.com" wrote : Sorry, I saw the 1st post in this thread and replied; didn't see the rest of the thread.  I'll assume your beans are marked clustered, either via annotation or in the xml.

  | RetryInterceptor is not yet available in EJB3.  Don't think it would solve your problem though.  I'd need to know more details about your exact error (how does it fail on reconnect -- full stack trace please) to say much more.

Has this retry interceptor or some simlar concept become available for use with the jboss ejb3 implementation yet??  Currently, failover works fine in my client if at least one node in the server cluster is still running, however, when all the nodes in the cluster go down and then come up, the client now has a bad session stub reference and will throw exceptions.  I then have to surround every call on the stub with error handling code that will clear my server connections and start with fresh ones.  It would be nice to have the retry interceptor so that this excess code can be eliminated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039086#4039086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039086