[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Scalability

news918 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 11:05:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I'm planning to migrate an intranet application to Seam but I've some doubts about scalability. Currently the existing application is based on javabeans (plain java classes) and jsp pages with 150 concurrent users.
  The application is a browser of 10 different databases. Users run reports and search for information in the different databases.

  I started using seam-gen to do some test and result are very good but,

  What is the impact of so many statefull objects if I've 150 (or more) users using the application ?.

Best regards,
Julio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039309#4039309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039309