[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: 10,000 Recorc Per Second (In EJB 3.0)

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 20 11:25:37 EDT 2007

Hi again!

What I actually mean is that normally it is better to have a few really fast computers instead of a single powerful machine. And I understand your situation, you have this machine and you wan't to use it.

Do you know if there are other IO-intensive tasks running on that machine at the same time? Normally you just don't buy such a server to insert 10000 rows/sec in an oracle database. Are you "alone" on your server?

//Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039324#4039324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039324