[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seems to be a bug

KoniKoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 21 08:29:24 EDT 2007

thanks for answer,

you don't understand me, sorry for my terriblly english!

the functions work fine,

after update seam with occurs on the side the values of selectOneMenus are not set,

Items are in but <h:selectOneMenu id="hrs23" value="#{kfz.hersteller}" required="true">

default value  "value="#{kfz.herteller}""  is not set.

if i add to the Page h:outputText value="#{kfz.herteller.bezeichung}"/> this string is shown.

Logs are clear and no errro messages.

Ajax4j and functionalities work fine, this is not the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039532#4039532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039532