[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Building the correct WARs for Tomcat

tim_perrett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 21 14:36:31 EDT 2007

oh ok cool.

The thing is it keep generating Authenticator.java..... which looks to be a method for loggin in, wont this cause errors ootb?

I have the examples all working both tomcat and JBoss AS now, but i'll be dammed if i can make an seam-gen one work correctly lol

Even with a basic helloworld class it complains there is no table called "Greeter" - why would it need a table to say helloworld? is this some kind of built in default?

  | package com.timperrett.seam.helloworld;
  |
  | import java.io.Serializable;
  | import javax.persistence.Entity;
  | import javax.persistence.GeneratedValue;
  | import javax.persistence.Id;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Name;
  |
  | @Entity
  | @Name("greeter")
  | public class Greeter implements Serializable {
  |
  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |
  | 	Long id;
  |
  | 	String message = "Hello world!";
  |
  | 	@Id @GeneratedValue
  | 	public Long getId() {
  | 		return id;
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public void setId(Long id) {
  | 		this.id = id;
  | 	}
  |

  | 	public String getMessage() {
  | 		return message;
  | 	}
  |
  | 	public void setMessage(String message) {
  | 		this.message = message;
  | 	}
  | }

Cheers, appologies for these dumb questions, im very new to seam!

Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039562#4039562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039562