[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to develop my first web app with seam, without EJB, wi

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 22 10:01:05 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | I used the seam command to generate a project,but i think the folder structure is too bad,so i change the todo example to project login:

Well, obviously the problem is here. Did the seam-gen produced project work? If yes, don't change it just because you don't like it. At least, make a small change then re-test and find out if what you did worked. Don't change everything at once and then work backwards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039602#4039602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039602