[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam saying Datamodel saying row is Unavailable... WHY??

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 22 16:09:28 EDT 2007

On your original problem - it's hard to suggest a solution based on the info available (not your fault, you've supplied everything available) without using a debugger - it could be due to having two datamodels in the same bean - have you tried with just one?  Otherwise, get your debugger out and track down why you are getting that exception (and specifically on which datamodel it is occurring).

On your second problem - I'm not sure, perhaps try using page parameters instead?  Sorry, not very helpful, but I'm no expert on the el enhancement stuff :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039639#4039639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039639