[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: String[] with SOAP... Please help me!

chui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 22 17:58:16 EDT 2007

Well, Thomas... I did what you told me, but I have no results =/
I had a look at the source of JBWS632 in testsuite, I have almost the same things. Here are the differences:

- The test's WSDL has its own namespaces and uses an "import" tag inside the schema. The namespaces I use are http://interfaces/jaws because JBossAS asked me for it when deploying the webservice. I also use http://interfaces/jaws/types, because I don't know what should I use as xmlns:tns and schema targetnamespace.

- The test's jaxrpc-mapping.xml is almost the same as mine, but JBWS632 includes a String[][] result.

- Finally, JBWS632 testcase uses JSR-109 client, with JNDI lookup. I'm using configured DII... Both need jaxrpc-mapping.xml, so I think the problem wouldn't disappear.

Well, I'll try installing other JBossAS and use JBossWS 1.2.1. Hope that works, I'm crazy with this problem...

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039653#4039653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039653