[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What is the difference between EJB and POJO transactions

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 03:26:10 EDT 2007

"christian.bauer at jboss.com" wrote : It's not the default behavior. The default behavior is to flush a persistence context (translation: dirty check objects, generate and execute SQL DML) when a transaction commits.

  | If you use Hibernate as your JPA provider, you can enable FlushModeType.MANUAL when you begin a conversation, so that the persistence context bound to that conversation is only flushed when you call entityManager.flush().
  |
  | Please also read the Seam documentation, I'm basically quoting verbatim.

What U mean Christian, in EJB U can also disable auto flush and set to manual.

in persistence.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039712#4039712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039712