[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Compression in Remoting

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 03:35:36 EDT 2007

Hi Hasan,

Based on the previous thread that you mentioned, I'm afraid that the CompressingMarshaller/UnMarshaller must be broken, and I haven't had the opportunity to find out why.

The socket transport prefixes each request and response with a version byte, and if you see a message complaining about an incorrect version, it probably means that that the CompressingUnMarshaller is returning in incorrect byte.

If you can figure out why the CompressingMarshaller/UnMarshaller isn't working, that would be great.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039717#4039717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039717