[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Providing your own wsdl instead of the generated one.

sgof do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 03:46:09 EDT 2007

I followed this steps, but wsconsume generate only 2 class: the interface and the class which implement it.

I create the web.xml, generate the war file, and when I put it in jboss I obtain this:

09:39:15,267 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.
0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/WPM3.war
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Cannot create service endpoint; - nest
ed throwable: (org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot find required security resource:
 WEB-INF/wsse.keystore)

So, I create an empty file called wsse.keystore, and I obtain this:

09:40:26,803 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.
0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/WPM3.war
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Cannot create service endpoint; - nest
ed throwable: (org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot find required security resource:
 WEB-INF/wsse.truststore)

So, I create an empty file called wsse.truststore, and I obtain this:

09:45:19,415 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-4.
0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/WPM3.war
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Cannot create service endpoint; - nest
ed throwable: (org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot find port in wsdl: {http://local
host:8080/WPM3}wpmPort)

Can you help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039723#4039723