[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Providing your own wsdl instead of the generated one.

ngtdave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 09:04:44 EDT 2007

sgof,

I am not using any sort of security, so I'm not sure what those errors are about. The last error sounds like your wsdl is not syntactically correct.  I would suggest starting with a simple example wsdl like the one I provided and a plain JBoss 4.0.5.GA install and get that working first.  Once that works, try modifying the project bit by bit to fit what you are trying to do.

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039826#4039826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039826