[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Login Best Practices

chubby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 10:21:25 EDT 2007

Thank you for the responses.

Shane, it looks like a JIRA was already opened on the subject (see my link), but I could open another if you think its best?

I am using facelets and I agree it would probably not be too much trouble to roll my own solution.  I've just been trying to do things the "seam" way first.

I also agree that its best for the Seam team to move carefully, especially in the area of security.  It just had me wondering if there wasn't a good reason for not supporting a scheme attribute and perhaps a larger issue I should be aware of.  After all, its not really a seam issue, JSF doesn't support it either.

Anyhow, for us, we decided to replace our login form on the home page with a link to the login form instead.

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039859#4039859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039859