[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Compression in Remoting

hceylan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 10:59:04 EDT 2007

Hello Ron,

Thanks for the reply. My environment is, an external tomcat web app making EJB3 calls to JBoss server.

With my limited knowledge, I have a couple of guesses. Tomcat by nature has multi user environment. That means multiple coversations happen at the same time. I think remoting tries to reuse open connections. Could there be an issue with multiple conversations serialized into the same socket connection and this causes an unsynchronized status between the client and server socket that is only exposed when compression (or may be any other hooks) attached on both ends?

Hasan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039876#4039876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039876