[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - persistance problem due to migration from weblogic to jboss

lethrech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 11:03:16 EDT 2007

hi,
i have done a migration of my application from weblogic8 to jboss4.0, i use hibernate2.1.7
and i have the following problem:

La méthode onEnregistrerCreation de l'action SaisieCommandeAction a renvoyé une exception java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection]
  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection

can you help me
think's a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039878#4039878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039878