[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Node locking question

darose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 12:26:47 EDT 2007

What about in 2.0 beta?  I didn't seem that say passage in the 2.0 documents.

Plus, the doc is a bit vague.  Seems like I'm supposed to use one if I'm using the JBoss app server (which I'm not), and use the dummy one if I'm using JBoss cache standalone (which I am) - except that the dummy one is not meant for production use?!?!?!?

I have to say, explicit transactioning seems a bit kludgey here.

Can anyone explain a bit more clearly what it is I'm supposed to do here to over-write a node's data atomically?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039915#4039915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039915