[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Initialization code

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 13:21:38 EDT 2007

You might be able to use an observer on a seam contextual event.  Unfortunately I don't see a "seam fully initialized event".  Maybe postCreate, or if your app requires authentication, preAuthenticate.  I'm just looking at the docs, there may be additional events that have been added.  It shouldn't be hard to add that "fully initialized event" so other components can kick off startup tasks without worrying about what resources are available and what aren't.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039934#4039934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039934