[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Wiki question: File to db with minimal memory

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 13:50:57 EDT 2007

Actually, what I wanted to do is stream the HTTP request directly into the BLOB field without ever consuming more memory than necessary for a small buffer. No temporary files, etc. The last time I've done this was many years ago with totally different technology. I actually never attempted this in Java although I'm sure it's possible. So I'm waiting for someone else to do the research :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039956#4039956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039956