[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MultipartRequest: Access to the underlying tmp file

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 15:10:18 EDT 2007

Actually, looking at the FileUploadTag, it looks like the only useage mode for this is to have a byte [] set directly in the component the tag is bound to.

Since the tag itself supports working with a tmpfile, I'd prefer to be able to refer to the uploaded data as a reference to the file, or at least be able to get a handle to the InputStream (so I can write it to my own tmp file).

First, am I reading the source correctly?  And does this seem like a reasonable request?

I'll go ahead and file a feature request in Jira and reference this thread.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039984#4039984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039984