[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JAR files on JBoss

AggressiveFish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 15:22:59 EDT 2007

I have a third party jar file and I was wondering where I should put it inside the JBoss hierarchy of directories. It mayb be one someone has already used in here (i.e. JFreeChart) so I was hoping for a response. Right now I have a few example apps but can't get them working from JBoss. I'm really not sure if this is a JBoss problem or some other problem. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

AF

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039986#4039986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039986