[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Deploy EJB 2 app in JBoss 4.0.4

aeguzmanv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 15:26:03 EDT 2007

Hi all.., we developed an application that use EJB 2 and Hibernate 2 and it is running in JBoss 3.2.3 perfect.
We want to migrate from JBoss 3.2.3 to JBoss 4.0.4 but with the less impact in our application.

My questions are the following:
 1. Can we run a EJB 2 app in JBoss 4.0.4 without any problem ?? or what changes do we have to made in JBoss 4.0.4 in order to use it??
 2. Can we run Hibernate 2 app in JBoss 4.0.4 ?? or, again, what changes do we have to made in JBoss 4.0.4 in order to run it ??

Thanks in advance,

Alejandro.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039988#4039988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039988