[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Why are reference types no longer nillable?

psavage76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 15:57:27 EDT 2007

Since upgrading JBossWS from 1.0.2 to 1.2.1, I noticed that Java to WSDL no longer makes any complex type elements nillable except for arrays. Instead, the elements have a minOccurs="0" attribute. The old version made elements that were reference types (e.g. other complex types, strings, etc.) nillable. I'm using document/literal wrapped binding.

Why was this changed? Is there any way to override this behavior?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4039993#4039993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4039993