[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Being redirected to the same page

ejbengine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 06:47:19 EDT 2007

Hi

I have the following input fields in my my search.xhtml file :

<label>Birth date (YYYY-MM-DD)
  |     <input jsfc="h:inputText" id="dob" value="#{person.dateOfBirth}">
  |       <f:convertDateTime pattern="yyyy-MM-dd"/>
  |     </input>
  |     </label>
  |     <label>Identity ? <input jsfc="h:inputText" id="idNum" value="#{person.identityNumber}"/></label>

If I enter the Identity No and  skip the Birth Date field , and try to submit the page , SEAM is redirecting me  back to the same page(search.xhtml)
However if I enter both the Identity No  as well as the Birth Date , my action is called and I proceed to the next page.

What could be causing this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040148#4040148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040148