[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem using jbpm server with fuzzy logic library

jfrancoisl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 08:50:51 EDT 2007

Thanks for the answer.
I replaced the log4j.xml with one from the release jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.GA, however I still only have the two log files i mentionned earlier...I don't see any full stack trace file :/

Even then im not sure if i will find the answer in there, do you guys have any slightless idea what could cause the problem? it only occurs if i initialise the class, if i just declare it, it runs fine...

(and again, it all works fine also if i run it on a local instance of the program)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040178#4040178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040178