[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam-gen Entity name generation question

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 09:27:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

Maybe this was already answered, but I couldn't find it:
I have a DB schema, where tables have a prefix, to identify them as belonging to a module:
md_*
  | msg_*
If I use seam-gen, out of the box, I get entities (and all the other java, xhtml files) like this:
Md*
  | Msg*
Can this be avoided? Can you specify somewhere that you want to ignore the prefix when generating the code? Or transform the prefix into a package? I found on the net an article about the way you can generate the table/column names for hibernate but that involved creating your own Java class. Maybe here it's easier to do this, from a config file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040186#4040186

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040186