[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam managed a4j:mediaOutput

courtneycouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 10:48:46 EDT 2007

I'm not sure if this isnt possible or if I'm simply doing something wrong but I'm trying to use seam injected components with the mediaOutput tag.

i.e. <a4j:mediaOutput element="img" cacheable="false" session="true" createContent="#{paintBean.paint}" mimeType="image/jpeg"/>

where paintBean is a seam managed components.

I am thinking that I cannot use seam components (as it would render the value parameter unnecessary anyway).

I can use it without a problem adding the manage-bean definitions in faces-config.xml and then passing a value class so getting it working isnt the problem... It would just be VERY convenient to be able to use bijection in the bean creating the content rather than serializing a class in the value parameter since that only lets me inject a serializable class to the paint bean.

-c

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040208#4040208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040208