[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Pass session id in url

Raist_Majere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 18:49:55 EDT 2007

You should post the Jboss version you're using, 'cause they differ in behaviour between versions...
But maybe you can took a look at this other post http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=57341 (which I get surprised I am one of the repliers and I didn't remembered about it... :-)) and try doing Scott Stark's solution. Tell us if it works and what version are you using.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040371#4040371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040371