[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ELSupport exception on javasisst-proxies (coerceToType)

gena777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 20:37:23 EDT 2007

Hello, i 've got an Exception, that OneType is not of type OneType_javassist... in method coerceToType.
My workaround (works for me but possible isn't a finest solution)

      if (type == null || Object.class.equals(type) || obj.getClass().isAssignableFrom(type))

Please check this and describe in some words the problem, if i did a mistake and need an imporovement of model to avoid this problem if a future .

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040402#4040402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040402