[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: reload jars in server/default/lib

guy_rouillier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 24 21:28:03 EDT 2007

I have a similar question; we are using JBoss 3.2.7.   We have our own shared JAR repository that we load by including the following in our server's jboss-service.xml file:

I see all these classes listed in the LoaderRepository service.  If I update one of the JARs, then via the jmx-console invoke the "flush" method of the LoaderRepository service, will it cause the loader to reload all the JARs, including the new one?

If not, is there a mechanism to do this in a new JBoss version?  Upgrading is an option for us.  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040406#4040406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040406