[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - heavy load configuration

eiben do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 03:34:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm currently conducting some performance-tests on a small web-app I wrote, that is running on JBoss 4.0.5GA. I currently have about 150 concurrent requests, which seems to kill my JBoss server (2x Xeon 1,3GHz, 2 GB RAM).

While the test is running I don't get any response from jboss anymore.

Why would that be? I already increased the memory for the JVM

set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m

is there anything else I could configure (like the number of threads or something?)

Any hints would be appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040449#4040449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040449