[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBMP for SOA

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 04:30:39 EDT 2007

The jbpm webconsole of version 3.2 has never been tested with 3.1.x in any way. There has never been any guarantee that it would/should work. So if that is your issue, unfortunately you are on your own. All the errors you get have most likely never been seen by others, and  the jBPM core team has currently no intentions to try to backport the webconsole.

Deploying the webconsole on a different jboss instance is no different from deploying the full jbpm engine since the console needs the core.

The actionhandlers do not need to be deployed in each process, they can be deployed separately but if you do it on a packaging level there is not much overhead, at least for us there isn't.

If I were you, I'd focus on/pushing for seam to be compatible with jbpm 3.2

You are not asking to much of jbpm/seam, but what you are trying to do is put a ferrari engine on a lamborgini chassis and use a porsche bodywork.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040477#4040477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040477