[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Scoping - finding the sweetspot

Sammy8306 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 07:15:44 EDT 2007

Thanks, that looks like a workable solution.

Another problem I encounter is this: I'm passing an object to a delete action method in the PAGE scoped component. I'm merging this incoming object explicitly with the seam managed entity manager, and then call en.remove() on this object. However, I still get java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Removing a detached instance org.blog.domainclasses.BlogEntry#1 on this call... shouldn't the merge call guarantee that the object is managed by this em again?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040532#4040532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040532