[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question regarding performance and multiple JavaBean bij

pnorman4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 11:53:43 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | Each time that you call a method on your Seam component, Seam will biject as required. When the method is complete Seam disinjects the any injections. So, each time you call #{testBean.testValue}, you get an injection.

OK. I hadn't understood the difference between @Out and property access.

I think the problem is we're using Seam the wrong way. We're mixing up session beans and entity beans (because they're all JavaBeans to us). We're accessing properties on complex controller beans with lots of injections (dependencies to other beans), instead of using simple entity objects. This is triggering long chains of injections repeated multiple times, which is slowing down our app.

I will now redesign our beans.

Thanx for your time and good support!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040652#4040652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040652