[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - finding images

eamiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 12:16:04 EDT 2007

I have a J2EE application that I want to deploy that has a large number of images, too many to fit in the war file.  I do not want to put these images in the deploy directory of JBoss because it will try to auto-deploy all the images.  I would like to put the directory of images a couple levels up in the directory tree, say in base jboss directory so that I do not have to have a copy of the images folder for every instance of jboss that I have a configuration for.  For some reason though, anywhere I put the images outside of the war file they are not able to be found.  How can I configure JBoss to look outside of the war file for these images?  In my J2EE application I specified the directory where the images are located as a full path, but when I go to the application in a browser, the images aren't there, the source code for the page lists the correct path, but if I look at the properties of the missing image it says it is looking in http://localhost/tpcw/Images instead of the /home/eamiller/jboss/Images/ directory.  Any ideas how I can fix this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040667#4040667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040667