[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: questions about GPD

wjm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 12:28:59 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : "wjm" wrote : "estaub" wrote : Re where to get GPD:
  |   |   | Be aware that Red Hat is planning to change the GPD from LGPL license to GPL license.  I don't know when.
  |   |   |
  |   |
  |   | Can someone point me to more details regarding this transition?
  |   |
  | Sorry, I do not have any info on this

Ok, thank you.  If anyone else (estaub?) has a reference to the original announcement, I'd appreciate a pointer.

----
Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040674#4040674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040674