[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - @In with configurable component name - is it possible?

ASavitsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 13:01:40 EDT 2007

Is it possible to declare an @In property in an (abstract) superclass, but allow subclasses to configure the actual component name that gets injected? Currently, the only way I found was to declare an abstract String getComponentName() in superclass, and retrieve the query via Component.getInstance(getComponentName()) instead of @In declaration - but I consider this way to be rather ugly.  Are there any alternatives, or maybe some planned enhancements?

Thanks,

Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040688#4040688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040688