[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Possible to Stream Object to user in Seam?

msduk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 20:22:23 EDT 2007

I had a look arround and decided that a sevlet was the only option although I am far from an expert.

One word of advice - when you are doing your database ensure that you have your blob in a separate table. I was unable to convince hibernate to lazy load blobs. This meant a 20 line file listing was causing memory errors all over the place.

Also I had to use java.sql.Blob as the datatype - byte[] wouldnt play nicely although thats probably more likely a mysql database driver issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040795#4040795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040795