[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to use Username Token

Dark Fett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 06:27:11 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to use Username Token but it's not successful for now. The Username Token is not present in the Header of my request. (Signature and Encryption work fine in both side)

Here's my code :

jboss-wsse-client.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jboss-ws-security xmlns="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config"
  |           xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |       xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/config
  |             http://www.jboss.com/ws-security/schema/jboss-ws-security_1_0.xsd">
  |
  |    	<key-store-file>service.jks</key-store-file>
  |   	<key-store-password>apache</key-store-password>
  |
  |   	<trust-store-file>client.jks</trust-store-file>
  |         <trust-store-password>apache</trust-store-password>
  |     <config>
  |     	 <username/>
  |         <sign type="x509v3" alias="service"/>
  |     	<requires>
  |      		<signature/>
  |         </requires>
  |     </config>
  | </jboss-ws-security>

That's part seems to be good. But I don't know how to insert my own username and my password in MyCall.java.

MyCall.java

  | Service service = Service.create(
  | 					  new URL("http://proxiadev34:8080/SampleJBossWS/PersonneWebService?wsdl"),
  | 					  new QName("PersonneWebServiceService")
  | 					);
  |
  | 		URL securityURL = new File("jboss-wsse-client.xml").toURL();
  | 		((ServiceExt)service).setSecurityConfig(securityURL.toExternalForm());
  |

  | 		PersonneWebService personneWS = service.getPort(PersonneWebService.class);
  | 		((StubExt)personneWS).setConfigName("Standard WSSecurity Client");
  |
  | 		//Appel de la Fonction getNomVille(Long codePostal)
  | 		String ville = personneWS.getNomVille(59000);
  | 		System.out.println(ville);

For the server, I found the way to get the Username Token from the Request

String username = SecurityAssociation.getPrincipal().getName();
  | 		String password = SecurityAssociation.getCredential().toString();
  |
  | 		System.out.println(username);
  | 		System.out.println(password);

If anybody have an idea in order to put the username and the password, it would be welcome.

Thank you for nay help.

Dark Fett

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040908#4040908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040908