[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Where does 'AjaxScripts' come from?

jackysee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 06:57:35 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm a newbie in Jboss Portal.

I'm just reading on how to create layout and theme, and I'm a bit confused.

I noticed in the default 'generic' theme (/layouts/generic/index.jsp). There is a call to the 'AjaxScripts' region.

But in the layout descriptors (portal-layouts.xml):

  |    <layout>
  |       <name>generic</name>
  |       <uri>/layouts/generic/index.jsp</uri>
  |       <uri state="maximized">/layouts/generic/maximized.jsp</uri>
  |       <regions>
  |          <region name="left"/>
  |          <region name="center"/>
  |          <region name="navigation"/>
  |       </regions>
  |    </layout>

So, when rendering 'AjaxScripts', what exactly it is referring to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040919#4040919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040919