[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Problems calling methods in session beans on second JBos

smeier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 07:58:46 EDT 2007

Hi dr-dive,

I've tried it out and ran into the same problem. The reason for the problem might be, that I have a jndi.properties in my classpath, with the line

java.naming.provider.url=localhost

in it. The API doc for javax.naming.InitialContext http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/naming/InitialContext.html says that the contents of a jndi.properties are somehow merged together with the properties explicitly provided to the constructor.
I solved the problem by removing the home- and remote-interfaces declaration from the ejb-jar.xml on the server that is supposed to perform the remote call. Perhaps there's a better solution but at least that worked for me.

Best regards,
Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040933#4040933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040933