[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: [BisocketServerInvoker] unrecognized listener ID: ...

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 10:12:24 EDT 2007

First observation - you are using the ConnectionFactory at /ConnectionFactory in JNDI - this is the non JCA (plain) connection factory - so you will be creating and closing a real JMS connection every time the MDB receives a message!

This is going to be *slow*. I'm assuming this is not what you intended to do.

The pattern you are using (Create connection every time) is only appropriate when you are using the JCA managed connection factory which actually caches the connections under the bonnet.

See http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossJMSRA.

The problem with remoting throwing the warning every time a connection is closed remains - I have seen this too and will wait for Ron to dig some more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4040993#4040993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4040993