[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDB Stops processing messages

k_bharat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 11:11:52 EDT 2007

I too have the same issue, my MDB processes 2000-4000 messages from the Q and stops after that. I checked up the console for the number of MDB's and it always shows 0, i tried trace and saw the MDB count is always says using 0/10 free instances in the pool. once MDB stops processing messages, the Q ultimates piles up with messages. I had to restart the server for it to process messages again

we are  using Jboss-4.0.4.GA, JDK 1.5.0_09 on sun solaris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041037#4041037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041037