[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problems Jboss 4.2.0 RC2

artd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 12:20:13 EDT 2007

I have a JBOSS_CLIENT_LIBS User Libraries setup for the eclipse workspace, and I added all jars under %JBOSS_HOME%/client

JBOSSWS 1.2.1GA is included in the JBOSSAS 4.2 CR2, and the appropriate jars are in the client lib folder

Web context eg.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041080#4041080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041080