[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Creating a seam-managed bean without it being injected....

nstoddar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 12:37:46 EDT 2007

Is there a way to have a seam managed bean (regular POJO in my case) get created without it being immediately used (injected, or referenced in a value expression)?

My problem is that I am initializing the bean using a request parameter.  The request parameter disappears once the user gets redirected to the first page of my pageflow.  The only thing I can think of is to have a separate bean handle the action method with it being injected.  That seems a bit silly though -- creating a bean simply to cause the creation of another.

Hopefully that makes sense...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041088#4041088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041088