[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem with Context for WSAddressing in Jaxrpc and Jaxws

Pires da Silva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 14:11:44 EDT 2007

Hello,

I noticed some problems in Context injection were mentioned in JBWS-1468 but I don't know which version to use for WSAddressing (and also wsse...).

When using Jbossws 1.2.0.SP1 (Jboss 4.2.0.CR2) and a servlet endpoint ,I get "IllegalAnnotationException, WebserviceContext is an interface and Jaxb can't handle interfaces"

When using Jbossws 1.0.3.SP1 with Jboss4.0.5, I get "Error setting response action, Illegal character in path at index xx"
please may you  post a message on the forum about the versions and things to do to be able to use a context.

Thanks
CPires

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041128#4041128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041128