[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problems Jboss 4.2.0 RC2

vladtwilight do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 15:45:11 EDT 2007

I discovered some interesting behavior.  I created a stateless session bean (SLSB) with a @WebService annotation.  I added an @WebMethod annotation to a method within my SLSB that returns an Entity Bean.  JBoss 4.2.0CR2 then freezes up during startup when it tries to create the SLSB wsdl file.  I assume that web service methods should only return Strings, Booleans, etc., but the Jboss behavior is not ideal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041157#4041157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041157