[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityHome validation error (Chapter 14 example)

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 18:21:16 EDT 2007

I did try to reference the seam-gen application, but it was a bit overwhelming. There was so many files generated, I had a hard time "seeing the forest from the trees". My hope was the EntityHome could save me alot of work for simple CRUD applications, but would I be better off using Session beans and the like instead of figuring out the EntityHome configuration? Anyone use the EntityHome in a produciton environement? Anyone know what the pros and cons are?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041213#4041213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041213