[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JDBC2 Persistence Manager

pawan1475 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 00:43:31 EDT 2007

Hi,
   Just curious about the change. We have a production system for almost 3 years and we use JMS as our backbone. And recently have increased a load on our clustered servers. We were using jdbc3 persistence which was recommended when we upgraded the jboss veriosn to 4.0.2. But i just noticed on the Wiki that JDBC 3 persistence manager is not recommended any more.

Is there a link or performace results to compare JDBC 2 & 3 persistence? And the reasons why its not recommended any more. Any other information will be helpful.

Thanks
Pawan Kharbanda

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041258#4041258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041258